Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fate or Free Will?

My Language Arts teacher at school gave me this journal prompt which we had to write for about 5-10 minutes.

"Do you think humans are subjected to Fate or Free Will? Or both? Explain."

Most of the class chose Free Will and a small minority of the class chose Fate. But I chose both.

I will just briefly explain my own answer.

I think it is both because it is the people around us that influence us. But that is fate that allows us to to meet the people that influence us not only in judgement, but also emotional, physical, socially but also mentally stability. But it is by our free will in which we chose whether or not we want to be influenced.

Life is not only about Fate and Destiny. It is also about crossroads and choices/decisions. Those are the essentials of life. Others may thing different but in the end, this post and this blog is all about my opinion, my thoughts.

Thank you.