Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Friday, September 23, 2011

Complainers VS. Doers

Have you ever felt like you're always complaining? Or the fact that people are always listening to you complain?
I have...and honestly, its not the best feeling in the world. I don't quite know what to say about those things...it's like as if my world hits rebound whenever someone tells me that I'm complaining and it's getting annoying and everything. Why can't they just come from my point of view?
Can't they just stand in my shoes?
Sure, sometimes i can't be in other people's shoes and yes, im being a totally and utter hypocrite but when you think about it, human's are all selfish.
Especially teenagers I got to say....especially US!!!