Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Friend . . .

Dear Friend,

I have some words to say to you. Don't feel nervous; don't feel awkward; don't feel scared- their all good words.

______________________________________________________________

Thank you.

Thank you for everything you've done for me.
Thank you for every time I've bothered you and you still smile at me.
Thank you for trying to make me smile when I'm mad, pissed off, sad, crying.
Thank you for always helping me with my homework.
Thank you for always being here/there for me when I need you most.
Thank you for giving me enough privacy to not make me feel constricted.
Thank you for always lending me a hand when I fall down and can't get up.
Thank you for always telling me the truth and your opinions.
Thank you for always smiling at me and making me feel loved.
Thank you for acting like my sister, my brother.

***

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for every time I've ignored you.
I'm sorry for every time I pretended that I didn't know you.
I'm sorry for being mean when I'm angry, sad, pissed off, stressed.
I'm sorry for not always being there for you when you are always there for me.
I'm sorry for not being trustworthy in your eyes.
I'm sorry for not always telling you the truth.
I'm sorry for every lie I've told to you.
I'm sorry for always bothering you when I know you have your own problems to deal with.
I'm sorry for always being a bitch when I shouldn't be.
I'm sorry for everything.

***

I love you.

I love you for everything you've done for me.
I love you for everything you've done for this friendship, to help it flourish and maintain it.
I love you for being yourself and not changing.
I love you for being normal and not a bitch.
I love you for not backstabbing behind my back.
I love you for all the smiles that you've given to me.
I love you for all the things you've sacrificed for me.
I love you for every present you've given to me, material or not.
I love you for always being by my side.
I love you, more than myself.

***

I thank you. I apologize to you. I love you.
_____________________________________________________________

These are my words to you.

I hope you'll always be my friend no matter how much I change, how much I push you away and how much I bother youu <3

:)

Your friend always ~