Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Friend is Cooool ~

Today was ridiculously fun (and hence, I am ridiculously tired!).

I got to say, it's never happened before: me stayed past 9 out with a dude I've only met for what? 2 weeks? Weird, I know.

But (s)he's hecka cool ! (Don't get egoistic Katherine!)

I'm pretty sure if I said I "love" him so much people would get the wrong idea... DO NOT GET THE WRONG IDEA! It's just been a long time since I've found a friend like him that's so...different? I don't quite know if that is the word to use to describe him.

He's just different.

I feel comfortable around.

A bit TOO comfortable for me if I have a say. But still, it's a good thing I guess.

I'm just really, really worried that I would go and say something stupid to ruin everything...I'M PRAYING ! Fingers crossed =p

But anyways, he's a cool dude. I can actually talk to him about stuff and he doesn't judge or say anything stupid or hurtful. Although I've got to say, I think he's holding back something.
He keeps on saying he trusts me...hmm...I should look into that! Still, he's a good kid.

I like him. Hahaha ~ And hopefully, unlike other friendships, I won't go saying something or do something stupid that will ruin it.


I'm praying ~!