Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Being Ridiculed, Teased, Bullied

Everyone's had the time when they are bullied, when they are getting called names. It happens to everyone and there isn't anything that we can do about it. We can campaign to schools to tell them to do an anti-bullying regime but hey, who listens to kids right? No one that's who.

Who does he/she think they are to call you names?

He/she is no one that's who.

When I was young, I was bullied senseless. I was called, ugly, bitch, slut, idiot...almost every name imaginable. I cried every time I was getting called that. I was young, only 8 or 9 no less. But as I grew up, I began to understand that getting bullied at a young age is NORMAL and I began to accept it instead of fighting against it.

Every time I was called a name, instead of giving that person I negative response like most people would I would go "really? thanksss =)" and then forget about within a minute when I find something to do. That simple.

Because I've accepted the challenges that life throws at me and I've decided to look at them all being positive rather than negative.


But, there is always this once in a while person that breaks those thoughts and makes you feel like your shit (and your not).

He/She comes out as gentle at first, a good friend, someone that will listen to whatever you say and give you the best advice and as you trust them more and more, everything suddenly becomes great: until the day they turn their back on you and sneer and spit at your face (not literally of course, figuratively speaking). They suddenly become the worlds first A-Class jackass that will torment you with the secrets you told them and you'll suddenly want to wish that you never met that person, you never trusted he/she and you never actually believed that this could be happening.

By that time, nothing you can say to yourself matters. Nothing. Because suddenly, the whole world just collapsed, disappeared and concaved into itself and you have no more support on your shoulders to hold it up.

All your insecurities will flood out of your mind and begin to revolve around your eyes, ears and head. Those insecurities that took you so long, just to tell them to behave came out just like that: 1, 2 ,3.

That, above, is exactly what I just experienced last night. I don't want to say what this person said to me and I don't want to tell anyone how I reacted. I just thought that you should all know (despite not having one active reader yet) and that some experiences should always be shared with others to prevent people from making the same mistakes.

I make mistakes all the time. But this one, was by far the worst mistake I've ever made and the worst mistake I will ever make again.