Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stupid Stress

I'm so sick of being stressed.

When I was in Australia, I was never stressed! I mean, yeah, sure, I guess when I was taking my half yearly and yearly exams I was stressed but that never lasted for more than an hour! The stress I'm feeling now is...ridiculous.

All my friends are at school, having fun, enjoying being a teenager but I'm stuck with making good grades, doing extra curricular activities, service learning hours and studying for the SAT's.

I'm no superwoman.

I need my time of rest, my time to do whatever I want.

My parents say that they understand me and what I want but all they care about is that I get into a good college. Sure, a good college will be a lifetime of benefits for me and I agree that I should be studying for the SAT's.
But have they ever stopped to consider that maybe, just maybe, I'm old enough to make my own decisions?! I know when I have to study, what I have to study for.
So if they just SHUT THE HELL up for one BRIEF SECOND than maybe, just maybe, they'll see the side of me actually studying.

No one studies willingly after their parents have non-stop talked to them about them being worried, making them studying, giving them a huge stack of SAT prep books and then confiscate their laptop and phone.
Facebook...or should I say, my laptop is the only thing that keeps me sane every single day I return home after school. It's my life line. And now they're taking it away from me?
Sorry, unless you want me to perish, NOT A GOOD IDEA.

Half an hour of lunch isn't enough for me every day Mum, Dad.

LEARN TO SEE MY POINT OF VIEW PLEASE.

I'm sick of being stressed. And do you know what the most stupid thing about today is? I want to CRY. I WANT TO FU*KING CRY. But nothing.
Not one drop.

Probably because I had cried so much this weekend that I have no more tears left. But for once, I wish I could cry. Because when the tears come out, it makes my life suddenly a whole lot easier and brighter.

I'm so tired...everyday of every second and there will never be anyone that will tell me that their there for me and will watch out for me when I fall down, asleep.

Why isn't there a person like that...?

I'm straying off topic.

I hate stress.
It's the worst thing in the world.

Who agrees with me?