Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Monday, December 19, 2011

Everything ; Chapter 1 : Late For The Meeting

As I looked at the boy in front me with porcelain skin and a smile that can light up the whole world I felt my heart beat quicker and quicker.

I didn’t know if someone like him will ever like me but I knew from the very first time I saw him that I will love him.

Forever.

I sighed and turned off the TV when the boy’s face left the screen and another program came on, taking over the world.

I got up and got into bed.

I looked at my ceiling and felt myself smile and my heart beat quickly again and I saw the boy’s smiling face in my eyes and then I turned over and closed my eyes, falling into a dream where he and I were holding hands and looking at each other as if nothing else mattered…



***



Everything… ain't a thing without you here in my life


(You sexy hottie, you got that body, you make things right)


Ain’t a dream… 'cause the way you hold me hits deep inside


(So sweet like honey, right on the money, blowin' my mind)


Everyday as I wake I'm whole


You got me feelin' so fresh and good to go



My friends think that I'm crazy, yo


Well I'm about to get crazy some more



***



I woke up and looked at my clock and when I saw the time my eyes widened for one second and suddenly, I screamed and bolted out of my single bed and ran to my closet, pulling out of the first clothes than I saw in my walk in wardrobe.

Grabbing my clothes and running to the bathroom in two steps and opened the shower head and began to wash my hair and my body at the same time.

I finally finished showering and changing into my simple clothes all in less than 5 minutes when I heard my Nokia flip phone ring with Onew's voice piercing through my small apartment.

"Annyeong?" I said hurriedly.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I TOLD YOU TO MEET ME DOWNSTAIRS AT 8 O'CLOCK!!! IT'S NEARLY 8.30 AND WE NEED TO GET THERE SOON! YOU PROBABLY DON'T CARE BUT I REALLY WANT THIS JOB!!!" My friend, Kara screamed through the phone.

I put the phone my arm's width apart and waited for all the screaming to be done.

While Kara was screaming I ran around the apartment with my Guess handbag stuffing it full with things.

Wallet, iPod, house keys, tissue and some simple make-up with a comb.

"I'm coming down now. I'll be there in less than a minute. Promise." I said through the phone at the friend that was still screaming.

"Yeah right. You live on the top floor! It takes at least a minute for the elevator to get up and at least another minute to get down!!!"

"Watch me." I said before hanging up on her.

I ran out of the house, bolted the door and began to run down the emergency stair way in my 50 US dollar high heels that I had bought especially for this day.

I looked at my watch that I had bought from France when I was 15 and saw that I had 20 seconds left to get down to the first floor and I was now on the 10th floor.

I sat on the railing and began to slide down.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...2..."

I was nearly down on the first floor when all of a sudden the door burst open and in ran my friend to see if I was there yet.

I jumped off the stair way and began to walk towards her, a huge smile on my face.

"1."

Kara rolled her eyes at me and began to walk behind me towards her convertible.

We sat in and she started the engine.

She began to drive quickly towards our new workplace while I tried to put on eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss on against the wind.

"We're here." Kara said, stopping the car as I was applying my lip gloss on, my hair like Medusa.

I took out the comb and began to comb it.

In less than one second it was done and I stepped out of the car, my heels clicking against the concrete and my hair swaying with the wind.

"So this is SM Entertainment..." I said quietly to myself.

I looked at Kara.

She turned her head away from the large building in front of us and look at me.

Suddenly, we both smiled and holding each others hands, we walked into the building of SM Entertainment.



***



Let it rain (pour down your love)


Wanna take you on a special joyride



(You sexy hottie, you got that body, you make things right)


That's the way… in the mornin' afternoon and the night


(So sweet like honey, right on the money, blowin' my mind)


Everyday as I wake I'm whole


You got me feelin' so fresh and good to go


My friends think that I'm crazy, yo


Well I'm about to get crazy some more



***



The company that made our favourite celebrities the way they are now.

The company that we were now employed in.

I took a deep breath in and walked in through the double door of SM Entertainment, knowing that my life what about to change.

Whether for the good or the bad.

I didn't know.

But I wanted to find out.

I wanted to find out with Onew.

With Jinki.

Lee Jinki.