Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Saturday, November 12, 2011

T-ARA Cry Cry

Like a red rose, you pierced me with thorn-like words Uh uh uh
Like a tattoo, you carve in deeper the more I try to forget you

Cry Cry, can’t you see the music
Hot like fire, you’re ma boy

Baby can’t you see the look in my eyes
Look at my eyes that are in sorrow, uh uh
Hotter than the red sun, you loved me, don’t make me cry

Like an addiction, I miss and miss you again
Like a prison, you must have imprisoned me in you

Cry cry, can’t you see the music
Hot like fire, you’re ma boy

Baby can’t you see the look in my eyes
Look at my eyes that are in sorrow, uh uh
Hotter than the red sun, you loved me, don’t make me cry

Baby can`t you see the look in my eyes
Look at my eyes that are in sorrow, uh uh
Hotter than the red sun, you loved me, don’t make me cry

Pplease don’t leave me
I don’t believe that you’re gonna come back, uh uh
Hotter than the red sun, you loved me, don’t make me cry, uh uh


I don't know how into T-ARA (pronounced as Tiara in case some don't know~) everyone in the KPOP fandom is but every since this song, I've been in love with their voices, their music drama and just..the whole thing (even though the other few songs are bad~ let's not talk about those!).

Maybe it's because of the title that I feel a strong attraction too. Maybe it's the soft tune in the Ballard version or maybe, it's just that I like how the voice is so...sweet and sad and revengeful.

I might not be able to relate to the lyrics above, but I feel like this song just hits me. So for the past few days, since I've download the song, it's been on repeat and quite soon, I believe, it will surpass all my other Top 25 songs but that is far from surprising. I'm excited for their continuation of this Music Drama with another that will have EunJung in it. I love JiYeon. She's my favourite member and her hair looked amazing in this video.

If you haven't watched it yet, YOU'RE MISSING OUT!