Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm in Love

It's so funny how these things go.

You would think that there's no way either of you could fall in love with each other but after another week of constantly talking to each other through social networking sites and at school and hanging around each other, it rubs off and then BAM! you're in love, just like that.

I feel like that right this moment.

But I'm still happy. I'm doing so much more things with my life right now that it makes me feel...just happy I guess.

He's a great person, who always listens to me and is always there for me and the hugs he gives me makes me feel like I'm safe...for once in my life.

I think if he and I were to break up and leave, I would still be a happy person. Sure, I would be sad, I would cry and I would miss him so very much but I think if we were even together for a short amount of time, it would mean the world to me and it would honestly be one of those memories that I will cherish forever.

I've only known him for 46 days (from this blog post) and we are so close that it's kind of creeping me out...in a good way though :)

I mean, there isn't a lot of things I can say about him because I don't know where to start....I know him so well for someone who I've only known for a a month and a half.

Anyways, before I end it, I have one last thing to say, (his nickname is Ducky):

I LOVE YOU DUCKY <3

xxx