Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Sweet Boyfriend

I don't know where to begin. I'm going to keep this short.

My boyfriend is the sweetest guy ever. He makes me blush so much but at the same time it always ends up lighting up my day. Does your boyfriend (or even girlfriend) do that?

It's so scary that I have a guy like him in my life. And I remember telling myself that I wasn't going to go into another relationship for the rest of high school because I had to concentrate on my studies but I knew it wouldn't work out like that! Aren't just clever?! Hahahaha~

I feel like this is a dream. If it is, I hope I don't wake up for a very long time! Because I'll be so disappointed when I do wake up!

Anyways I think I've been bragging about my sweet boyfriend too much!

I love him <3