Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Saturday, December 24, 2011

To that Certain Someone

Someone as kind as you are,
Someone as helpful as you are,
Someone as precious as you are,
Will never come into my life again.

You who have invaded my heart,
With words that make me blush
With gestures that make my heart beat
With smiles that make me smile back.

Someday, when everything is over,
I know that I will look back at our memories
With tears and smiles,
Knowing that we had loved each other.

I never will regret falling in love with you,
I never will say sorry about loving you.
I never will cry over the times we weren't together.
I never will forget who you are to me.

The memories we shared,
The times we were together,
The laughter we shared together and the times we held hands will always remain bright within me as if all happened only yesterday.

I Love You.