Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY 2012 !

For a simple message that says all : HAVE A VERY HAPPY AND WONDERFUL NEW YEAR <3

2011...what can I say about 2011...

It was a great year. A year filled with new and old friendships, a year of tears, joy, laughter, anger and every other emotion possibly felt by a human being.
It is now officially the past. The past that I will look back on with a smile, a smile that knows that no matter what happens now or in the future, the past will always be my strong hold, the one place I will find solitude in.

Never look at your past with regret, always with a smile. Because it is a smile that can change the way you view things, especially the past.


I sincerely hope that everyone will have a wonderful 2012 whether good or bad, and may all your dreams and wishes come true (to a certain extent at least :)).

xxx
S