Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What is True Love?

I believe that this is one of the most asked questions we think about. And not to mention it is also one of those questions that have no answers to. When I asked friends what do they see in a guy, they tell me a list of things. Things along the lines of "funny, clever, good looking, cute, easy to hang out with, simple" and more adjectives. Don't get me wrong here, I feel the same way- I can list out all the qualities I want my boyfriend to have. - Tall - Smart - Understanding - Mature - Cute - Average Looking - Funny - Good Heart - Responsible - Older than me Yeah, those are the basics too. But when I reflect back on my other relationships, I realise that none of the guys I've been with has managed to fit the bill. Am I wrong? Are they wrong? Did I make the wrong choice? Was I too harsh in the qualities I want the guy to have? There has been so far, two guys that has somewhat managed to fit the bill- my first boyfriend and the current one (although the current one fits it most ^_^). Those two guys are the most important people in my life, at this point in time. But sadly, I have to admit that neither, would I ever classify as my "true love". So it all comes back to the same question again: what is true love? What's the definition? Well, for starters, my definition is: True love is someone that just naturally clicks with you- you don't need make-up, you don't need to dress up, you don't need to be fake, you don't need to be who you aren't. Of course though, definitions like True Love change over time (Time, after all, is known to erode things until they almost disappear). So who knows, maybe in 5 or 10 years I'll have a newer definition of true love but right now, that is my definition. What's yours?