Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog, beingateen!
This is S and it's nice of you to visit! Feel free to comment, to debate, to argue, to do anything (just no bashing please...this blog is solely based on my experiences and my thoughts so i hope that it'll be respected).
enjoyy and thank youu

P a g e s ~ !

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Longest week of my Life . . .

I swear, if I said that this week was one of the longest week of my life you would probably think that I was bs-ing. I might be!

No, I'm really not shitting here.

I'm mentally and physically dead. Just happy that "emotionally" isn't into that equation because then I really would have no life!

This week has been ridiculously hectic. Assignments, homework, tests. EVERYTHING happened this week! I swear though, my social life has just...DISSAPPEARED ! As that it never existed.
Except I think that that's because I'm not balancing life very well. But then again, who could?

When so many things are supposed to get done at the same time...

1. School - assignments, test reviews, homework
2. Team Read - work experience in tudoring kids
3. Drivers Education - OMG I NEED TO PRACTICEE!!!
4. Practicing for the SAT's that happening OVER a year later - parents....

I'm screwed for Junior year.

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO BALANCE IT OUT?!
I'm having troubles already and it's only Sophomore year....omgosh im so screwed~~

WHAT AM I GOING TO DOO?!

But I'm just glad that it's Friday. Friday...well, Saturday to be exact since it's 2AM (why am I still awake?!) and it's the weekend! No homework! So I can do anything I want to prepare for the next week! I need all the rest I can get. Because I'm worried that I might not survive next week without dropping down unconscious!

What happens when you're stressed?

I don't know. All I know is that, life is all about stress. But sometime you have to learn to handle it. I can handle it all right. =.=|||
I ignore it!

There's no point in acknowledging stress. What's the point? It'll just make you frantic and worried and that's really not such a great combination. Still though, stress is life. And we all have to live with it..

It's 2:05AM and I'm tired. Shoulder hurt because of it being in the same position for the past 2 hours (posed on the keyboard ready to type! that's the position!) so I'm going to go~

PEACE AND LOVEE <3